As of today, 1/14/09, Gray is already in position. He is head down at the 0 station. Meaning, he's already in my pelvic area. And I'm already 75 - 80 % effaced (thinned). Dr. Hutchinson "Hutch" said I've been having so much pressure because he is so low. I'm very grateful for the cerclage procedure I had done when I was 15 weeks pregnant. For those of you that aren't familiar with that procedure it's when they stitch your cervix closed. My cervix was getting shorter and shorter around 15 weeks due to previous surgeries and to prevent premature labor Dr. Hutch stitched my cervix shut. I will get the stitches out in 2 weeks (February 2, 2009) and therefore Gray could make his debut in 2 weeks. I can't believe I will finally be able to meet my little man who has been kicking me in my ribs for the past 3 months.
At this point we are pretty much ready for his arrival. We are still waiting on a replacement part for the crib though. The crib was shipped to my mother-in-laws' house (since it was a baby shower gift) and when she brought it down around Christmas, my husband, Brandon, went to go put it together and the side part was BROKEN. So we called Babies-R-Us and they said it would take a couple of weeks before they would be able to send us the replacement part, so we are still waiting. But other than that, we are ready. Clothes are washed, bags are packed, pediatrician is confirmed, etc. Just waiting patiently...well, as patiently as possible.
I'll post some pregnancy pictures as soon as possible but below are pictures of his room. Its a little messy because we just got finished painting and had to throw everything back in the room. This is before we've put up the wall hangings....we want to wait until the crib is in place. :)
I can't wait to my my new grandson. It won't be long now! I'm so excited!!
ReplyDeleteOkay...cool, I found it...but I have to figure out how to put my pic on it....I can't wait for little Grayson to get here. It won't be long.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower now!....I'm so proud!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed I had a typo in my previous comment. That was supposed to read, "I can't wait to meet my new grandson."
ReplyDelete