Thursday, March 12, 2009

Growing and Growing

Grayson is 1 month old today! I can't believe how much he has grown. Its true what they say "they grow up so fast!" In 2 weeks I will have to go back to work and he will go to daycare. I get so nervous thinking about that and to be honest I'm not looking forward to it. But then again, how many moms are?

Below are some 1 month old pictures. Look how much he has changed. But he hasn't just changed in looks, he is getting a little personality on him. :) He makes all kinds of faces now, he'll smile every once in awhile (not just when he is sleeping...though I still can't seem to get him to smile when I have the camera on) and he is getting so SPOILED. He loves to be rocked and he loves to listen to kids music. I'll turn on the T.V. to the 'kidz' (thats how it's spelled) music channel and he will just sit and listen. And another thing....he looks more and more like his Daddy everyday!

My sleeping angel!




Click Here for more 1 month picutures of our Gray-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment