The first meeting was....fun, exciting, memorable! :) I don't think Addison wanted anything to do with Gray.

See! And Gray has this look in eye like...."where do you think your going?" Maybe she was acting that way because when Jennifer (Addison's Mom and Gray's Godmother/Aunt") and I put them down on the mat together, Gray decided he wanted to put his feet on her....

OR, maybe it was because Gray tried to pinch her....

I guess I need to go ahead and teach him about manners!? I think Addison about had enough of his antics because she decided to put her hand in his face....and look at that look on her face! Priceless!

But other than that, I think they are going to be good friends!

To bad I just noticed where his hand is....wow, I really do need to teach him manners. lol! But I know that Gray thinks Addison is the prettiest girl he has ever seen and I think he is going to be very protective over her.
Here are some more pictures of her and one of Gray.....

Isn't she beautiful?!?

Me and Addison

My baby boy!! My love!
No comments:
Post a Comment