Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aunt Stacy's Wedding

On 9/19/09, Gray's Aunt Stacy married her best friend, Chris Vanover. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and Stacy made one beautiful bride. The wedding was held at Spinners Resport and Marina on Lake Murray and everything turned out spectacular... especially how the rain held off!!





Gray was an absolute angel at the rehearsal and the wedding, all while cutting two teeth, which came through today (but thats a different post...coming soon). Gray got to hang out with Addison during the rehearsal and he hung out with Daddy all day Saturday while the bride and bridesmaids got ready for the big day. He had a blast. After the wedding, he didn't even want to come to me. :( I think he was mad at me or maybe he didn't recognize me since I was all made up. LOL. After the wedding, he went home with his MawMaw (my Mom) and I balled like a baby. I'm still having a hard time letting him go spend the night at places, without me. Hopefully this will get easier. For all you parents out there, any advise on this will be appreciated!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment