Sorry about not updating this blog but things have been a little chaotic around the house. For the last 2 months Gray has been back and forth to the Doctor's office (atleast every other week if not 2 times a week because the antibiotic didn't work) because of his ears. He has now had 8 ear infections and has finally been referred to the ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor). I'll be honest, I am a little nervous about him getting tubes because
I don't like to be under anesthesia much less my 17 month old son BUT I know he needs this and it will help him in the long run. His Doctor is supposed to call me by Friday and let me know the appointment time. She stated that she was probably going to send him to Centa Medical Group in Columbia so if anyone knows anything about this company, feel free to let me know! :)
Well, even having ear issues, Gray was able to enjoy his girlfriend's 1st ever birthday party. Addison turned 1 on the 16th of July. Both her and Gray (along with all her other friends and family) had a blast playing in the water outside, eating hot dogs and hamburgers and digging into the cake and presents (and boy did she get a lot of presents). She is one loved girl!!




No comments:
Post a Comment