Alisha Rudd Photography was running a special; therefore, we made an appointment to have family pictures taken at the State House.....where the Occupy Columbia protesters where. We were keeping our fingers crossed, all the way up to our session date, that the occupiers would go home but to no avail. Luckily, they were not in our way like I thought they would be. They did; however, trash the state house grounds. Tents, garbage, food, blankets, etc. were scattered in front of the State House. In my opinion, it looked horrible and I would hate for visitors to see it like that. But I think everything has settled down a bit since then.
I wasn't sure how the pictures were going to turn out because none of the kids were cooperating. Abby decided she wanted to roll down a hill before the pictures and had a grass stain on her knee, Blain was swinging Grayson around and when she would have us in position to take a picture it seemed like all the kids would have "ants in their pants." I'm still not sure what was going on..........but the pictures turned out GREAT!! We took some serious ones and some funny ones and made some great memories.
See for yourself.....leave a comment if you would like. ;)
and there were many more.......
Like I said Alisha Rudd did an amazing job at capturing these memories and I will be forever grateful.




No comments:
Post a Comment