Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gymnast

When we get home from school, during the week, I usually try to do something fun with Gray. Recently he has been wanting to ride his tricycle around the neighborhood but this one particular Thursday he wanted to play on his play set in the backyard. So we get back there and I'm pushing him on the swing, throwing the ball back and forth and watching him going "fast" down the slide.

Then he suddenly stops and says "Mommy, you want to see me do a trick?" Of course I said "yes" and he set off toward the play set. He grabs hold of the trapeze bar and starts swinging. Thinking this was the trick (stupid Mommy) I said "Good job!" He looked at me and said "That's not the trick, this is."



Yes, he was doing a flip in the last picture. I really couldn't believe my eyes that a 3 year old just did a flip on the trapeze bar, with no care or concern. I know I was a lot older than 3 doing flips on monkey bars, jumping off swings etc. This little boy is not afraid of anything! I'm still not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment