Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Argh! Happy Halloween Matey!

This was Gray's 4th Halloween .....


and this year we decided to walk our own neighborhood with some of our neighbors/friends. Gray was so excited about Halloween this year. I felt like his asked "Is it time to go trick or treating yet?" everyday!

The day of Halloween he was able to wear his costume to school so of he course he knew it was the "big day." I picked him up from school and he was ready to go! Haha! So on the way home I told him that we had to eat supper first, then we would get him dressed and then we had to wait till it was just a "little bit darker." So you guessed it, we passed the time by taking pictures. And this is a chore in its self because he doesn't like to take pictures anymore.


See Gray's fake smile?? Do all boys go thru this because Blain used to do the same thing!?

 Gray playing with his Daddy!

After taking pictures inside we went outside to hang out in the yard and talked with the neighbors before we headed out trick or treating.

Gray and Isaac. These two were too cute. When we went outside Gray saw Isaac and went running to him and said "Isaac!" and then Isaac said "Grayson" It was too precious and you could tell they were both beyond excited.

 This is little Shiloh, Isaac's sister. She is just too dang cute!!

 Gray goofing around before it was time to start walking. He was so impatient.

 Getting ready to leave. Gray was a little obsessed about riding in the stroller with Shiloh. This particular stroller the older child can stand or sit, which Gray absolutely loved.

 And of course Gray had to touch everything that he wasn't supposed to touch. I thought they grew out of this at some point??

Running along .... to the next house!

Well after an hour or two of trick or treating we decided it was time to go home. Gray was getting grouchy and the only time he ever gets grouchy/upset etc is when he is tired. However, when we got home he asked if he could hand out candy and I said "of course." If he wants to get rid of his candy, so be it. I'm not going to argue. Ha! So, we turned on the light, opened the door and waited.....


Just a quick little story: There were people standing at the end of our driveway (I assume they were waiting on the rest of their crowd); however, Gray waited and waited at the door for them to come up but they kept just standing there. So Gray decided that he would open the door and shout "Come on up! We have candy here!" I died laughing! This little boy of mine is just too funny sometimes!


This was at the end of the night....bad mood and all, all warm and cozy in his Halloween pajama pants (even though they kind of look like camo pants). I promise they have spiders on them.

He was so tired! I think it literally took him 5 minutes to go to sleep.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Your little pirate was so cute! And, don't worry -rest assured that girls go through the "fake smile" stage too. I'm wondering if Felicity is ever going to get out of it! ha!

    ReplyDelete