It's that time again...20 questions answered by my now 4-year-old. Feels like just yesterday we were doing this when he was 3. Some of his answers haven't changed much which is surprising because I feel like his likes change everyday....I guess he still has his favorites though. :) I love this little boy so much and I can't believe he is 4 already!
1. What is your favorite color? Green and Orange
2. What is your favorite toy? My gun - (His play rifle he got for his birthday)1. What is your favorite color? Green and Orange
3. What is your favorite fruit? A nana - which are bananas. Yes, he still calls them nanas.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Lion King and Happy Feet Two (even though these aren't TV shows)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? A honeybun - just FYI, no we don't give him honeybuns for lunch but he does get one if he eats his lunch.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Uhhhh....these (points to his pjs he has on now)
7. What is your favorite game? Pick up sticks
8. What is your favorite snack? A honeybun - can you tell he likes honeybuns??
9. What is your favorite animal? Dinosaurs
10. What is your favorite song? ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider
11. What is your favorite book? Dinosaur book (Its a book full of dinosaur facts)
12. Who is your best friend? Graham and Caulder - who are 2 little boys at his school
13. What is your favorite cereal? Um, the one that has the marshmellows - "Lucky Charms"
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play baseball
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? When I dressed up like a lion and a pirate - "Halloween" - he couldn't remember the holiday name. ;)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? His stuff tiger. He has started sleeping with this stuff tiger along with his blanket he has had since he was 7 months old. I'm seriously surprised he never says his blanket. He can't sleep without that thing.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A cupcake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A pirate - Oh, the imagination of a 4 year old.
Here are his answers when he was 3:
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Dinosaur3. What is your favorite fruit? Fruit cup
4. What is your favorite tv show? Um, not Franklin & Friends - um, Fear Factor (yes, my child said this) lol
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pancakes
6. What is your favorite outfit? Something with dinosaurs
7. What is your favorite game? This game - points to his Memory Match game
8. What is your favorite snack? I don't know
9. What is your favorite animal? Zebra, Elephant and Frogs
10. What is your favorite song? ABC's and Know It, Know It ("Im sexy and I know")
11. What is your favorite book? Dinosaurs
12. Who is your best friend? Nina
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios and Marshmellows
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Pick up dirt
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Um, I don't know -- Im not sure he knows what a holiday is yet
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A zebra (I'm not so sure about this answer)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a dinosaur
No comments:
Post a Comment