Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation

Wow, I can't believe it's already that time....you've now graduated kindergarten and you are on your way to 1st grade. 

It amazes me and makes me so proud of how far you've come since the beginning of the year. You now know how to read, write, and do a little additional and subtraction. 

You've really enjoyed school this year. We've had a few bumps in the road (basically about you talking too much and not listening to your teachers) but we've overcome those and you've finished the year with a bang! 

Mama is so very proud of you and I love you so very much! I hope you continue to enjoy school and continue to work hard and overcome any obstacles that may come your way. I will always be here for you, always remember that. 

Sorry about your hair at the end of the year....you won't let me spike it anymore. :( 

Shaking Mrs. Mack's hand, the principal


You're baby brother, Tucker, was able to join too! Though not in person yet. Ha! 


Your friend Sean and your kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Bush. 

You and Sean again. 

It is now the summer and you will be enjoying summer camp at Crooked Creek again but come August you will Mamas little 1st grader. 

I love you sweetheart. 





No comments:

Post a Comment