Wednesday, August 23, 2017

New School - 3rd grade

After being at Little Mountain Elementary school since Kindergarten this was a scary move....atleast for me. I always wanted you to spend your whole school "career" with the same friends you met in kindergarten but since we decided to move to Chapin obviously this isn't going to happen.

Your first year at Chapin Elementary School happened today! I was nervous....you on the other hand were excited. You never cease to amaze me. You took this move, adding a new sibling to the family, and going to a new school in stride. People (well, me) could really learn from you.

Your 3rd grade teachers name is Mrs. Burgess AND at open house you found out that a friend of yours from Little Mountain is now at Chapin Elementary too! Logan Fulmer. I'm thinking this may help with the transition some.

As for me, I'm currently still on maternity leave and now that you are back at school the house will definitely be a lot quieter! Counting down until I can pick you up and hear all about your 1st day in 3rd grade!

Yay!







No comments:

Post a Comment