Wednesday, July 4, 2018

July 4th celebration

Our 4th of July ritual has since changed since Nana and Papa have gone to heaven. We now just go to the lake, usually with some friends, and swim in the lake and grill on the boat. We still have a good time but it's not the same as it once was. 

I miss going to Nana and Papa's and I know you do too. Every so often you will mention them and it breaks my heart but also warms my heart at the same time. I'm very thankful you remember them and will have stories to tell Tucker and Sullivan when they get older. Since they didn't have the privilege of knowing them like you did. I know they loved you so much!!  

As much as I miss them, I love making memories with you and your brother and sister. You are getting older know and don't like to take as many pictures with us as you once did but I still get some here and there.



No comments:

Post a Comment