Monday, August 6, 2018

Beach Trip!

What better way to continue to celebrate Sullivan's 1st birthday then going to the beach?!?! Tuck and Sullivan are so lucky to have summer/warm birthday months because there are so many things you can do. You on the other hand....I literally have to wait till a couple of weeks before your birthday to decide what we are going to do. I mean we got 9" of snow on your 1st birthday, your 2nd birthday we were playing outside in short sleeves. That February weather is so hard to predict.

Anway, right after Sullivan's 1st birthday party we cleaned up the Clubhouse, went home and packed the car for the beach! We kept this a surprise from all of ya'll. You had no clue!! Uncle David (Day Day) and Aunt Michelle invited us down to spend a few days at the beach with them and I'm so glad we did. We had such a good time.

Now that you are older it is harder for me to take pictures of you because you basically are able to do what you want. Go swimming, build a castle, look for sea creatures, make new friends, etc etc. I was able to snap a few pictures here in there though. Ha!

Always remember Mommy loves you so so much and I'm so thankful for all the memories we've made this far.











No comments:

Post a Comment