Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jared's Baseball Game

This past weekend we went to Jared's (Uncle Jared to Gray) baseball game. He plays first base or pitcher. And let me tell you, he is VERY good and I'm not just saying that because I'm his sister. I had a wonderful time watching him. Gray on the other hand....fell asleep...imagine that! But he loves being outside so I'm sure he had fun too! The weekend before that we had Blain and Abby over and we all played in the sprinkler. That was a sight to see. Wish I could've taken pictures BUT I was also playing in the sprinkler. Brandon said "Jodi, you are supposed to be getting older, not regressing!" haha! Brandon held Gray and let his legs get sprayed and he didn't care one bit. Next time I'll take some pictures!





It was so hot so we put him in his carseat to sleep to get the sun off of him.
This one wasn't at the baseball game but I thought it was pretty good of me and Gray. He is so dang cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment