Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day

First I want to say, Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Moms out there!! And that goes for Adoptive Moms, Stepmoms, Foster Moms etc. etc. It takes a really special and wonderful person to be Mom.

This was my first Mother's Day and I can honestly say I really enjoyed it. We didn't do anything special but I wouldn't have it any other way. My idea of fun now is hanging out with my family. It is still surreal that I am a Mom. I am going to raise Gray to the best of my ability. And I hope he knows that I will always be there for him.

We took Gray swimming at his Aunt Jaimes house and boy he didn't like it at first (though I think he may have been just hungry) because after we fed him he stayed in the pool for 30-45 mins. He looked so cute in his little bathing suit. I just love watching him do his "1st". I guess his next one will be cereal and baby food. I can't believe how fast he is growing. After swimming, Brandon cooked all us Moms (me, my sister and my mom) a steak dinner. How did I get so lucky to find a man that knows how to cook? If it was up to me, we would be having grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner...EVERYDAY. lol. Brandon says I don't even know how to boil water. But why learn how to cook when I have him?!

Below is the video of Gray swimming. And a couple of pictures.


This was when we first put on his bathing suit and the sunscreen....he doesn't look very enthused. :)

Gray and his Daddy....still doesn't look excited.

Family picture...in the kiddy pool! :)
Now is he enjoying the pool

Swimming wore him out.


2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big so fast!!
    Happy Mothers day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I can't believe how big is he getting. My little chunk muffin....:)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete