Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lakin'

I believe I have the most laid-back baby in the world. We decided to take him to the lake on Sat (May 30). I didn't know if we were going to be able to at first because we haven't ordered his life jacket yet (Base Pro Shop have the cutest infant life jackets) so I decided to call Wal-Mart because everybody knows that Wal-Mart has EVERYTHING. Well the Wal-Mart by my house didn't have any and I was starting to get a little discouraged...... but the Wal-Mart in Lexington did. So we were just about to go buy it and head to the lake when Brandon looked in the shed and tada......an infant life jacket! We forgot that we had one for Abby when she was little so we didn't have to go to Wal-Mart after all. So we headed out to the lake with Daddy, Aunt Jaime and his cousin Rylee. And to the laid-back baby part....he didn't make a PEEP with the life jacket on. He was just looking around and smiling. I honestly think that he is the most perfect baby.....but I know all moms probably say that! :) Once we got to Little Sandy Beach, he was perfect. He didn't cry one time. He took a nap in his playpen and played in his bouncy seat (we can't go anywhere without it). He just loves it, whether its vibrating or not. He was fine with all that....so, I figured, I'm going to put him in the water and he is going to scream. He has just been so good so far...I figured he couldn't "like" everything. But again, he proved me wrong. He loved the water! He just layed back on me like, "wow, this has to be the best thing ever!"

Well, I just had to brag a little about my wonderful son!
Some of these pictures are from our June 13th excursion to the lake
Me and Gray in the water! Loved it!

Gray and his Daddy. Yes, he always...ALWAYS...has his fist in his mouth!


Me and my favorite boy in the world!!

Gray playin' in his playpen at the lake.



Gray and his Aunt Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment