Sunday, June 21, 2009

Swimming at Nana and Papas

We went swimming at Nana and Papas yesterday and had a blast. We got there about 10 a.m. and didn't get home till 8:30 p.m. and my lil man was sooo tired. I know that Nana and Papa really enjoyed our company too. They love seeing their grandbabies.

Grayson was able to try out his new crab floaty and of course....he loved it. I'm telling you, my son loves everything. I have been really blessed with a laid back baby.
Playing on the floor before swimming....he actually fell asleep for 2 1/2 hours. So I was able to lay out first. :)
Grayson giving away his sweet sugars!

Gray swimming in his crab! Isn't it cute?

Told you he always has his fist/fingers in his mouth (that was said in another post). He has figured out where his thumb is and likes to suck that also! Yikes!
Playing with Mawmaw in the pool!
We had to switch his position because he was getting tired of holding his head up.
"Man, this is the life"

Now he is swimming with Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment