Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gray's New Friend Mallory Shannon Crapps

Gray's new friend, Mallory, was born on October 13, 2009. Gray and Mallory are almost exactly 8 months apart. Gray first saw her at the hospital but I don't think he realized that we were there to see her. He kept looking at his Aunt Lacey like, "why aren't you holding me?" :) He loves his Aunt Lacey and Uncle Ronnie.

Lacey, Ronnie and Mallory came over and Gray finally noticed Mallory.


Daddy had to hold his shirt because he wanted to touch her and we didn't want that.


I promise he wasn't trying to hit her. lol...he just wanted to love on her.


Isn't she sweet and beautiful? And she is so tiny! I just don't remember Gray ever being that tiny but he was at one point! Its amazing!
So precious....makes you wanna have another one....right?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment