Well, my little man is now 11 months old and in one short month he will be a year old. This year has flown by! We have planned Gray's birthday party but you will have to check back in February for the details and pictures. I will tell you that Jessica Ryan did he invitations and she is one talented lady. Just check out her company, SugarLumpStationary at www.SugerLumpStationary.blogspot.com.
She does invitations from birthday parties, to baby showers, to birth announcements. Just check it out....
Here are the stats for Gray at 11 months:
He is still wearing size 3 diapers.He can still wear some 6-9 months clothes but most of the time he wears 12 month clothes. They are still a little big but he will grow into them.Still weighs 20 lbs. I'm guessing he is not gaining weight right now because he is so active. He is NEVER still! And the fact that he is getting taller. He has 8 teeth now! Four on the top and 4 on the bottom. For some reason, he loves ..... eating paper! LOL Some how he will alway find a piece of paper and tries eating it. And man he gets so mad when I take it away.He is still not walking but I really don't think it will be too much longer! He is letting go and standing by himself more often now so I think he sees that he can do this. Is Mama ready?? No, not really! :( He doesn't like Stage 3 jars but will eat the Lil Entrees Gerber Graduate dinners. Though right now he is being a little picky. He used to eat so well and now he keeps telling me "> We don't know for sure yet, but we believe he may be allergic to cats and dogs. He will start breaking out if he interacts with them (hugging, petting, etc.). His Dr. will not test him for allergies until he is 18 months old because she said that is when all allergies are usually apparent.He can now wave bye-bye and we are practicing saying "bye-bye" but he hasn't mastered it yet.He can say "PaPa" :) He sleeping so good now. He usually goes to bed around 8 p.m. and during the week I have to wake him up at 7 a.m. but on the weekend he will usually sleep until 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. and the main thing is....he's sleeping IN HIS OWN ROOM AND OWN BED. Mama never thought that would happen. It took me and Daddy a very long time (obviously, he is 11 months now) to put him in his own room. Just didn't want to be that far away from him. I still end up getting up about 2-3 times to check on him. Maybe I should have got the video monitor?!? lol11 Month pictures below:


See Mama...I told you my pipe was in the dryer...lol

Excuse the nasty nose....but I still think this pic is precious!

Trying to blow Daddy's goose call....on the wrong end. : )
Thanks for the shout- out, Jodi! I had fun working with you on your little cutie's birthday invitation-- hope the party's a blast!! :)
ReplyDelete