Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

For New Year's Eve we decided to go over to the Crapps' house and celebrate the New Year with some of our dear friends. Unfortunately, Lacie Crapps' (Mallory's mom and one of my good friends...Mallory was mentoned in this post...Gray's New Friend Mallory Shannon Crapps) husband had to go out of town on December 19th due to the snow storm in West Virginia and he was still not back yet. I know she wanted her husband there more than anything but I think she had a little fun with us and her in-laws. :)

Grayson and lil Jerry (MacKenzie and Jerry Conyers little boy) had so much fun playing in the playroom. And they play so well together. Next time we go over there I will definitely take some pictures/video of them. They are like two peas in a pod. They tore that playroom up. LOL

Well, around 8 p.m. or so, we decided to shoot fireworks for the little ones. Needless to say, Gray did NOT like them. He didn't mind the little ones that weren't loud but then a loud one went off and he jumped so high and hung onto my neck so hard, I had to take him in. And then he decided he didn't want to go to sleep. Man, this little boy is fighting his sleep so bad now. He didn't go to bed till 11:15 p.m. and then he woke up around 11:55 p.m. I guess he wanted to bring in the New Year with his Mama and Daddy. Eventually he went back off to sleep and the adults shot some more fireworks. :) Yes, we were like little children outside but every once in awhile it's fun to act like kids. HAHA!

By the way, I can't believe it is already 2010!!! Crazy!


Here we are outside watching the fireworks....this was before his waterworks began.

No comments:

Post a Comment