Wow....I've been so slack in updating Gray's blog. So much has happened/changed (for the better) and I definitely have a lot to post on....Fall ball, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas program at school....etc etc. Gosh, it may take me a year to even post on that.
But as of right now, I figured I would start with the 20 questions since he just turned 5. I still can't believe I have a 5 year who starts K5 at Little Mountain Elementary in August of this year. I literally get sad just thinking about it. Gray, on the other hand, asks me every day if it's time for him to start big school. I hope he keeps that enthusiasm up when he starts. :)
But anyway......here it goes......
1. What is your favorite color? Orange and Purple - can you guess why? Yep! Clemson Tigers!! I know without a shadow of a doubt he will be a bigger fan than his Mama.
2. What is your favorite toy? toy guns!
3. What is your favorite fruit? apples - he will ask for the apples in the McDonald's Happy Meal before anything else.
4. What is your favorite tv show? SpongeBob - though he hardly watches it anymore. Yay! lol
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? A ham sandwich. He loves ham sandwiches; however, he will not eat the bread at Groucho's. He just wants the ham.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Clemson shirts.
7. What is your favorite game? 4 wheelers.....lol....my guess is he means he likes riding the 4-wheelers
8. What is your favorite snack? Cheez Its!
9. What is your favorite animal? puppies. Poor thing wants a dog so bad! I think I'm about to give in.
10. What is your favorite song? church songs - we have the KidSpring CD (from NewSpring) and he loves it!! And I love to hear him sing it! :)
11. What is your favorite book? The Nose Book - he thinks its so funny!
12. Who is your best friend? Graham Cracker.....that's what they call Graham at school.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride 4 wheelers
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice, Milk and Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? When you get candy --- haha...Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My pillow and blankys and my motorcycle toy.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Strawberry Toaster Strudel --- and man does he loves those things!!
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Last year it was a pirate ----- this year......a PowerRanger! :) Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment