Thursday, May 15, 2014

K5 program and graduation (from daycare)

Today Gray's daycare held a regular/graduation program at his school.  Gray practiced so hard for this as I would always hear him saying his poem or singing the songs randomly throughout the day. I have videos but I don't ever post them to the blog. 

I've always like watching him in his programs at school but this time was a little bit different. This time he was "graduating" and moving on to "big school." When you have a child you know they get older and older but what you don't realize is that time flies by! It feels like yesterday that he was just a little baby and now he is off to kindergarten. Why do they have to grow up? 




        Uncle Jared came and saw you!

           Mama is so proud of you! 

      Even Addison came and saw you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment