Thursday, August 14, 2014

Beach Trip 2014

Who doesn't love the beach.....

All summer long Stacy and I tried and tried to take the boys to the beach and nothing would pan out....I couldn't get off work, Stacy couldn't get off, Brandon had Grayson etc etc.

Finally, Stacy and I decided to take Gray (we weren't able to take Kaleb and Ian because they were going to Florida) to the beach the last week of the summer as a last "whoo rahh" before school started and my baby started Kindergarten. We had a blast! 

We ended up being able to get a cabin at James Island campground for a long weekend. And to make things even better, Maynay and Bobby, MawMaw, and Ashley and Marshall were able to join. 




Gray playing with someone he met. This boy doesn't meet a stranger!

                  Two tired men! 

Doing some shopping on our way home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment