My baby is no longer.....underweight! :) He now weighs 17 lbs 8 oz, 26 1/2 inches (an inch a month...he initially measured 20 1/2 when he was born) and his head is measuring 17 1/4. Every single measurement was in the 50 % and the Doctor said he was looking good. All his development is right on time too. I'm such a proud Mom!! He received 2 shots today. The 1st shot didn't even phase him but then came the 2nd shot. He cried for maybe 2 seconds. He is such a big boy.
I did end up talking to Dr. Smith about why he is waking up in the middle of the night and she said that he knows that I'm in the room; therefore, we aren't to start worrying until he is in his room and he still wakes up. I am, unfortunately, not ready to put in his room. When he is in there, I'm up and down, up and down, because I get so worried about him and his blanket. He loves to be covered up and he moves around so much that I just get worried that its going to be over his face or wrapped around his neck. I know the Drs. say not to put a blanket in their crib but, like I said before, he loves his blanket and his bear "blankie".
We can now try any food. So we are going to start the fruit tomorrow morning and once we try all the 1 ingredient foods we can go to the 2nd stage jar with the mixed ingredients. Now thats going to be fun!! I can't wait to find out what he really enjoys. My bet, he's going to enjoy everything! We can also give him 4 oz of juice a day now. I'm going to start giving him that in his sippy cup. Probably alternate between juice and water. I don't want him to start wanting juice all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment