By the way, he is now holding his own bottle and you can see that he wanted to hold his own cup. Though sometimes he does get lazy! But that's ok because honestly I would still like to hold it. He is growing up too fast!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Using a Sippy Cup
Yesterday, was just the day for milestones. I was reading "What to Expect the First Year" and I came across them saying that by "5 or 6 months we should start trying the sippy cup." I know you don't have to go by what the book says and you should really do it when you and the baby feel comfortable but I figured that now would be a good time as any to introduce the sippy cup. We were about to leave to go to the Belles and Beaus so I put water in the cup and decided just to pack it. For those of you that don't know what Bells and Beaus is, it's a consignment sale here in Lexington for gently used kids clothes. Here is the website Belles and Beaus. They hold the sale twice a year and they have everything you could ever imagine. Anyway, Meagan and I decided to go eat at Groucho's afterwards (with the boys, she has a little boy also who is 2 months younger than Gray) so this was when I introduced the sippy cup and Gray took to it like he's been drinking out of it for awhile. No lie! This boy never ceases to amaze me!
By the way, he is now holding his own bottle and you can see that he wanted to hold his own cup. Though sometimes he does get lazy! But that's ok because honestly I would still like to hold it. He is growing up too fast!
By the way, he is now holding his own bottle and you can see that he wanted to hold his own cup. Though sometimes he does get lazy! But that's ok because honestly I would still like to hold it. He is growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment