Sorry about the quality of the picture. I had to take it with my cell phone because Daddy decided to take the camera with him today (he has a bowfishing tournament). I knew when I needed to get something on camera, it wouldn't be here. I could get the other video camera out but I don't really like that one. I would like a DVD camera. Hopefully Santa will bring me one for Christmas this year. :)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Sitting up
I know I said I probably wouldn't be posting again until next week (talking about him turning 6 months and his 6th month Doctor appointment) BUT Gray met a milestone today and I just had to let everyone know. He decided that today would be the day that he would sit up by himself. I couldn't believe it. Yesterday, I was trying to get him to sit up and he would just fall over but today I let go and he just sat up and starting playing with his toys. He is such a big boy. He did fall over one time and hit his head on the floor ( I couldn't get there in time because I was trying to take a picture...I know, I know, bad Mom) but trust me, the look he gave me said it all. Basically saying, "Thanks Mom for letting me hit my head on the floor, I can't believe you did that!"

Sorry about the quality of the picture. I had to take it with my cell phone because Daddy decided to take the camera with him today (he has a bowfishing tournament). I knew when I needed to get something on camera, it wouldn't be here. I could get the other video camera out but I don't really like that one. I would like a DVD camera. Hopefully Santa will bring me one for Christmas this year. :)
Sorry about the quality of the picture. I had to take it with my cell phone because Daddy decided to take the camera with him today (he has a bowfishing tournament). I knew when I needed to get something on camera, it wouldn't be here. I could get the other video camera out but I don't really like that one. I would like a DVD camera. Hopefully Santa will bring me one for Christmas this year. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment