Thursday, November 12, 2009

1st Halloween

I'm sorry I'm so late in posting Gray's Halloween pictures. It has been kind of crazy around. Grayson is cutting some more teeth; therefore, I haven't had any free time lately. What is funny is that he has fangs....literally! His 2 front top teeth have not come through yet but his fangs (obviously I'm talking about his teeth beside his 2 top teeth) are in.

Grayson had a blast on his first Halloween. We went over to Aunt Maggie's (Meagan) and Uncle Ryan's house to cook out and take some pictures and let the boys spend their first Halloween together. Grayson was a lobster and Avery was a tiger, but unfortunately, they couldn't wear their costumes for too long because it was so hot. We really couldn't believe it was in the mid 70's at the end of October and that we were strolling our boys around the neighborhood in onesies. Now that was crazy! And if you wondering if Gray actually went "trick or treating" the answer is....no. We just walked/strolled around and let my neice and nephew (Rylee and Jaimson) do the trick or treating. I think the adults had more fun then the children. I really can't wait till next year when Gray will be walking and talking...I can just picture him saying "Trick or Treat"...hehe

He has this look only when Daddy holds him ...lol...it's his "Oh no" look.


My lil' lobster! He is probably going to hate me on day for this costume.

He doesn't look too excited about this costume. And if you are wondering...yes, the arms were a little to short. We are having that problem lately. Hopefully this means that he will be tall like his Daddy and not short like his Mommy!

Best buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment