
Jimbo's look is priceless! :)
After we left Maw-Maw's we went down to Starr and Randy's in Eastover and let Abby and Blain see them. Starr and Randy are Blain and Abby's grandparents.

He loved to sit in the swing by himself. I guess he thought he was a big boy.
After staying there for a few short hours, we made our way down to Elloree to see Brandon's side of the family for the rest of the weekend.

Gray and Papa T (B's Dad) with toothpicks. We have pictures of all 3 of the kids with toothpicks like this looking straight at Papa T. I'll definitely have to post the picture of Blain because this picture and the one of Blain look IDENTICAL!! It's scary identical.

Here he playing with his Aunt Ray-Ray. He was so happy to see her!!
Then it was bath time and that is always a joy! I mean that in a serious way...he is hilarious! Yes, I admit, he is a handful to bathe but he loves his bath and he will just talk and talk and SCREAM and talk....needless to say I laugh so hard my stomach hurts.



This is his "Don't even think about getting me out" look! :)


Jodi-He has the longest eyelashes! So sweet!
ReplyDelete