Sunday, November 22, 2009

Monkey Joes

My nephew, Jamison, turned 11 on the 18th of this month and today was his birthday party at Monkey Joe's in Lexington. We were finally able to have the Monkey Joe's experience. Gray was very curious and was crawling around everywhere but I believe he was getting a little perturbed with me because I would only let him crawl so far before I scooped him up (there were some other children there that obviously were not raised to have manners).

Gray had a blast though! He sat in the big "birthday" boy chair.


He looks like a little person in this big ole chair! :)

He then had some of Jamison's cupcakes and absolutely LOVED them. He will definitely dig into his 1st birthday cake.




He looks like he has a milk mustache

After having some good dessert (by the way, he ate some pizza too) he got to personally see Monkey Joe. I thought he would be scared of him but he proved me wrong...again! He kept looking up at him like "Why do you look so different than us" lol...it was precious!


He didn't cry one time being held by Monkey Joe

Below are some additional pictures:


Weeeee....Down we go!


Me and my baby boy and yes, he loves his paci (and he looks like his Daddy in this picture)




I love profile pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment