Saturday, October 30, 2010

Potty Time

So, we have just started to work on potty training Grayson and though it has just been 1/2 a week, the process is slow (which I knew it would be). He sits on the potty but definitely does not do anything. I know it takes time but I am anxious to see how he reacts when the potty starts talking! :) Yes, we got him the talking potty seat. It is supposed to say "Great job" and some other sayings to get him to understand that he did a good thing!

The other day Brandon sat him on the potty for around 10-15 minutes and of course Gray didn't do anything. Gray then gets up, goes to the living room, and pees on the floor. So he had to use the bathroom, he just didn't want to use it in the potty. I am staying optimistic and hoping that Gray gets a handle on this soon! To much to ask? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a picture of the very first time he sat on the potty, right before getting in the bath tub...


1 comment:

  1. Awwww.. I'm so excited to be a part of my little Gray man's learning to potty by buying him his first potty seat. He looks interested in it...LOL. How adorable he is, and I love him so very much!! I'm so proud of you and the mom you turned out to be. You have blessed my heart so much!! I love yall!!! Maw Maw

    ReplyDelete