Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkins Galore!

Last weekend we (Gray, Jennifer, Addison and I) went to the Pumpkin Patch at Harmon's Tree Farm. I couldn't believe all the cool things Gray and Addison could do and I can't wait to take them next year so they can really enjoy everything. They have a Fun Zone, a Boo House, Animals you can feed, and of course, you can walk inside the barn and buy decorations for Halloween. I'll be honest, that is the first time I've ever been to Harmon's and inside the barn and that barn is absolutely amazing. It's really spacious and it would be really good for a reception or any kind of event. Ok, enough of trying to sell their building. :)



He doesn't look to happy in this picture but trust me he had a lot of fun!


Of course I had to take a picture with him. He is looking so enthused here.

After this picture he saw all the pumpkins on the wagon and wanted to get up on them...

Isn't this picture so precious!? He was having a ball up on top of this mountain of pumpkins!


He then saw this rocking chair and decided he wanted to rock. He LOVES to rock! We used to rock every night so he would go to sleep. Now he is such a big boy we just put him in his crib and he goes to sleep by himself. Makes me a little sad because he is now becoming a little more independent everyday!

After rocking got old (which was about 2 minutes after sitting on the chair) we decided to take them down to see all the animals. We got down to the first fence and there he was....a cowhorn buck! When Gray saw him he said "Dee-a." I absolutely love to see the excitement on his face!! I hope that never goes away.





After checking out all the animals, we handed inside the barn to cool off as it was in the 80's (in October). We couldn't believe how hot it was. If I remember correctly the days before it was in the low 70's.

We got inside and Addison and Gray decided they wanted to play the piano....





And of course, I had to try to get a picture of him and I and of course, he didn't want to cooperate!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I was searching the web because we just had a "Grayson Cooper" last week, and I was wondering if there were any others out there! Your little Gray is adorable! He looks very similar to our little guy when he was a baby. We live in Dallas... anyway, just wanted to say hi!

    Kristen Gibbins

    ReplyDelete