
Gray had a birthday party to go to at Pine Island ....little Miss Mallory turned 2 (see Mallory Shannon Crapps). It feels like yesterday when Gray and Mallory were wee little ones and now they are both two years old.
Days before the birthday party it must have rained everyday and the weather was a little on the cooler side. The day of the party the weather was perfect....if I remember correctly it was in the 80's. Even though it was in the 80's, I would have never thought 3 little munchkins would go swimming in the lake (and I guess I should say I never would have thought 3 Mamas would let it happen....but we did). Why not right? The weather was right for it and the kids had a blast! Unfortunately because of the spur of the moment swimming I was not prepared. Gray had on a diaper which of course blew up like a balloon and probably weighed 20 lbs, none of us brought towels, bathing suits etc; therefore, they all went swimming in their clothes!
The three amigos, from left to right: Avery, Cooper and Gray
These are the moments that I will look back on and smile and probably think "what was I thinking?"



No comments:
Post a Comment