Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Cowardly Lion

.....well not so cowardly but everyone thought that he looked like the lion off the Wizard of Oz. What do you think?


Gray is the most outgoing, loving, talkative and lets not forget...rambunctious 2 year old; thereforeq... Halloween was rip-ROARing-fun! In my opinion, the perfect age for trick or treating is 2 1/2 (well, at least for now). Gray had so much fun...OK, OK...Mommy and Daddy had fun too! I just loved watching him become so inquisitive about everything. This was the first year in which Gray was really able to notice everything around him. He would point and say "look at dat cowns (clowns) butt!" or "he was scary." He would go right up to the houses and say "trick or treat!" And trust me it was said just like that...plain as day. He is just so smart and can say just about anything (I know I may be a little biased) but every where we go people will comment about how well he talks to be only 2 years old. And, as I've said before, he will probably get in trouble at school for talking so much but until then....talk on. He is definitely a miniture Brandon with not only his loquaciousness but also  with his looks and being a very outgoing child.

We decided that we were going to go trick-or-treating with our friends Lacey and Ronnie and their little girl Mallory along with McKenzie and Jerry and their little ones, Lil Jerry and Bailey in their neighborhood, which was amazing. There was houses giving out cotton candy and snow cones...

Along with corn dogs....yes, you read right...corn dogs! I have never in my life heard of everyone giving out fried corn dogs but this one house did. Gray didn't get a corn dog because I just didn't know how I felt about that but apparently they were individually wrapped and he had the grease ready. Therefore, when a child wanted one he would unwrap it and fry it and ta da.....a child had his/her supper and could now munch on candy for the rest of the night. Very smart if you ask me! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and I can't wait till next year .... maybe Gray will be the Tin Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment