She turned the BIG 3-0 and didn't want a huge bash so Stacy and I figured that we would just get her family (Mama Susan and Ron), and Justin's family (Jenny and Stan) and then of course Stacy and I and our family together. Mama Susan ended up making reservations at Kovachi's in Lexington. I've never been to Kovachi's but I heard many things about it and it definitely didn't disappoint. I'm always afraid to take Gray to knew restaurants since he's so picky but lucky they had a child's pizza dinner. And like most parents (I believe), when I think of a child's plate I think the food will be just enough for Gray but I was definitely wrong! It would have been enough for both Gray and I.... and all for $4.99. Anyway...
Gray and I got there first and were waiting for everyone to arrive so of course I had to take pictures....
It's so hard for Gray to look at the camera anymore! And by the way, there was nobody else in the room so I'm not so sure what he was even looking at.
After a couple of minutes or so, everyone else started showing up...
Justin (Jenn's hubby)
From left to right
Mama Susan (Jenn's Mom), Stan & Jenny (the in-laws)
Stacy and Chris
And then the birthday girl made it!
And here is a picture of the clan...
And of course the kiddos wanted a picture with the birthday day girl (Mama and Auntie).
Happy Birthday Jenn!! We love you and hope you had a wonderful 30th birthday celebration.








No comments:
Post a Comment