Anyone who knows me knows I looooovvvvveeeee pictures. I take pictures of everything...well, mostly Grayson.... but the point is I take pictures all the time. No lie, from the time he was born until now (5 years later) I have about 5,000 + pictures. And what's really bad is that I'm just now working on his photo album. Talk about crazy! But he will have all kinds of pictures too look back on, along with reading this blog (I print this blog into a book) :) He may get a little embarrassed but hopefully he will enjoy it one day.
Anyway, Gray had his first picture done at big school and of course I had to order them!
Then two weeks later he had soccer pictures done and of course I had to order them too! I have pictures coming out of my ears! But looking at them will alway bring back memories and that is the reason why I take/order so many!
But no matter what....with or without pictures...Gray will always know how proud I am of him and how much he is loved.
Mommy loves you sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment