Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Soccer Game

Sooo....it's now April 2015 and I'm just now updating Gray's blog. There is so much that I need to put on here it's not even funny. We have been on this amazing journey call life and I haven't had much time to do anything.....plus there is another reason but that will be for a later post. :)

Back in October 2014 Gray was playing soccer. His 1st year at soccer and he loved it. Going into it I knew he would like it but I wasn't sure I would (selfish, I know, but I know nothing....zip about soccer). Luckily, Kaleb (Stacy's son) plays soccer so I had him to teach me a thing or too.

Anyway, you would have thought Gray had been playing soccer for years (his Coach even said that). He would get right in there and try to get that ball and take it down the field for a goal. The one thing the he (well, all that kids) needed to work on was passing. Once they got the ball, they HAD the ball and basically forgot that other people were on the team. But the parents kind of over looked it because....well.... they were all just 5-6 year olds who really never played soccer before.




It's hard to get any good pictures because they are always moving! But I did the best I could. :) 

I'm very proud of Gray, all his accomplishments and his love for sports. He would rather be outside playing then inside playing video games! Which is great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment