I can't believe our little man is almost 2 weeks old. Time is really flying by. Before Brandon and I know it, he'll be crawling and walking. Right now though, he's sleeping alot and eating even more. :) He's getting up every 3-4 hours to eat. He's not strickly on breastmilk anymore. I cried to my husband about this just the other day because I wanted to breastfeed as long as possible but it just wasn't keeping my little chunky butt happy. I just felt like a bad mom because I wasn't giving him just breastmilk (since its supposed to be better for the baby). But like Brandon said, "formula these days are alot like breastmilk." So I guess its not so bad. Formula does seem to hold him a little longer.
Well, my hormones seem to be going back to "normal." Man, that first week I would just spontaneously cry. I wouldn't even have a reason to be crying but that wouldn't stop Brandon from comforting me (which is what you need). I guess it just takes awhile to get in the swing of things. Your whole life changes when you have baby....but I wouldn't change a thing! Gray is our little man!

Sucking on Papa T's (Brandons' Dad) finger. 1 week old

Gray loves his Daddy!
Brandon, Me, Gray, Rachel (Brandons' sister) and Jeff (Rachels' fiance)
No comments:
Post a Comment