Monday, February 9, 2009

West Columbia Riverwalk

I was having some pressure this morning so Brandon and I decided to stay home and see if we could get labor started. So we decided to go to West Columbia and walk the Riverwalk. Needless to say, it didn't work. But I would recommend this walk to everyone, pregnant or not. :) The scenery is beautiful and you can pick so many different trails to walk. They also have picnic tables everywhere so it would also be a wonderful place to have a picnic and fish or read a book.

Well, we started off at the Blossom Street entrance and walked and walked....and before we knew it, we walked 4 miles (all together). Can you believe it?? And still no labor. Gray just doesn't want to come out. Well, he won't have a choice soon. :) Tomorrow we will schedule an induction date. I can't believe in a couple of days we will be holding our baby boy.

Can you say HUGE?? :) But it has been worth it! (38 weeks 4 days pregnant)
Brandon likes this picture, but I look like a cow. lol

My handsome husband! Hopefully Gray will get his looks!

We saw a lot of turtles sunbathing since it was such a beautiful day!

I had to try out the video portion of my new digital camera so heres a video of Brandon skipping rocks. He tried to teach me out to skip rocks but it didn't look so pretty. He kept making fun of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment