Thursday, May 10, 2012

Growing like a weed....

Gray had school pictures done at school recently....ok, so it was shortly after his 3rd birthday which was in February and it's now May, but I'll still consider that recently.

Anyway, I usually get his pictures professionally done every year and I was thinking about taking him to Picture People this year but luckily his school pics lined up with his birthday. Therefore, I decided to just have his pictures done at school. Unless, of course, they just turned out awful which isn't very often .....but there was a time he had his picture taken at school and had drool coming out of his mouth. I didn't notice it when I bought them because the photographer gave me 4 teeny-tiny samples to pick from. Luckily though, that was not the case this time.

Jennifer Enlow was the photographer who took the pictures and she did an amazing job. She captured all his expressions and he looks like a little male model in them. See for yourself....

Ignore the scratch on his face....that's what happens when you have a rambunctious 3 year old.








I can't believe how much he has grown. My little 7 lb 14 oz baby is now a 32 lb toddler who amazes me every day. I'll be honest, it makes me sad to watch him grow. Yes, I know he can't stay a baby forever but he is just growing up so quickly. I can't believe this time next year I will be getting him ready for kindergarten. Now that makes me sad! I will definitely be crying that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment